As if the Lollapalooza festival wasn’t great enough, now the aftershows are getting considerable attention too. Chicago is the perfect spot to handle all the intimate concerts from some pretty big bands. There are plenty of terrific nightclubs in town, and during the Lollapalooza, there are plenty of bands to play gigs after the festival. This is a great chance to see some top name groups in some small venues.
The most recent band to announce that they’re playing a special show is Queens of the Stone Age, who are doing a pre-party gig at Metro on Thursday, August 1. Other bands that are going to play an afterparty are Alt-J, Ghost B.C., Kendrick Lamar, Baroness, Hot Chip, Band of Horses, Death Grips and many, many more.
Here’s a list of some of the official Lollapalooza aftershows.
- The Aragon hosts Kendrick Lamar, Baauer and BJ the Chicago Kid on Saturday, August 3. You might know Baauer from their big hit “Harlem Shake.”
- On Sunday, August 4, Alt-J performs at Lincoln Hall. The Smith Westerns, Father John Misty, Jessie Ware and Haim will also be playing there.
- Lana Del Rey will rock The House of Blues on Thursday, August 1.
- Pop-folk hits will abound at The Lumineers aftershow at the Vic Theater on Friday, August 2.
- If you choose to uninstall the Victory Ag Australian casino software certain registration keys will remain on your computer in order to maintain responsible gaming rules, monitor fraud attempts.
Some of the clubs are hosting their own house parties, including Empty Bottle, Reggie’s, Bottom Lounge, the Mid, City Winery, Park West, Schubas, Double Door, Subterranean and Metro. The parties have strange sounding names like Flux Pavilion, Wavves, Two Door Cinema Club and Matt amp; Kim. If you can’t be at one party, be at another one.
VIP tickets to Lollapalooza can still be purchased from VIP Concierge. Don’t miss out on your chance to attend one of the most righteous music events in the entire U.S.A. There’s no other festival as outrageous as Lollapalooza.